Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Victoria, Australia

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT, MT4
Broker/Data: NT
Favorite Futures: Dax

Jeff Castille View Post
Oh.......I also spent more than two hours after RTH with Roger......he is a wealth of information. You can doubt all you want. If you are interested see for yourself.

Personally.......I think Roger is a good trader with a gift for teaching. He has succeeded at turning these talents into two businesses........the trading part and the teaching part.

No worries Jeff...Personally Im not interested. He is clearly a very impressive personality based on yours and Fluxsmiths responses and knows something about trading. And given the reception and acknowledgement he has recieved here I would be surprised if a few new members havent or will become his clients. So it will be a good return for his efforts and hopefully a good investment for his new clients.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Linds for this post: