Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Northern California

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: Amp Futures/ Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: YM and CL

monpere View Post
Did you get permission from Roger to share the indicators he uses and their parameters? As I understand it from some of his more recent free webinars, he is now using 'proprietary' indicators called something like cycle indicator and some other proprietary indicator, which looks interestingly like a MACD and Stochastics I am a pure divergence trader myself, and for a good while used the MACD and Stochastics exactly like Roger, and the Trader's International guys, but I've replaced them with 2 different indicators that I find work better for me in filtering out a lot of the bad divergences the MACD will give you in certain market conditions.

I don't think Roger is worried about me giving his indicator settings away as there is much more to his system than a secret setting on the MACD or Stoch. His integration of these indicators into his "Divergence Pro" indicator is his master piece. It has taken him many years with the help of a very talented programmer to accomplish this task.

In my conversation with Roger he spoke of the possibility of posting some of his indicators in the elite section........I know we won't get the "Divergence Pro".... but...........some of the others indicators that he uses are very interesting and I would certainly like to take a look at them......particuliarly the the stoch that is overlayed in panel one and the price channel. So how about it Roger..........perhaps a few indicators in the elite section?

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jeff Castille for this post: