Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Bala, PA, USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus, IB
Favorite Futures: SPY, Oil, Euro

Jeff Castille View Post
Oh.......I also spent more than two hours after RTH with Roger......he is a wealth of information. You can doubt all you want. If you are interested see for yourself.

Personally.......I think Roger is a good trader with a gift for teaching. He has succeeded at turning these talents into two businesses........the trading part and the teaching part.

You had a 2 hour consultation, and determined he is a good teacher, I can accept that. I actually took is free trial many years ago, and agree he is a good teacher and seems to be a general good guy. But, you spent 2 days in his trading room, how many actual trades did you actually see him take live or even sim for you to determine he is a good trader?

The following user says Thank You to monpere for this post: