Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Quebec

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader wt Rancho Dinero's profiling tools
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: ES, NQ, YM

fluxsmith View Post
Yesterday was my New Year holiday, so I had the opportunity to trade all day instead of going to my day job, and spent the day in the Felton trading room for the first time. First, on my own... my autotrader lost $700 (it has about 10 loosing days a year), then I managed to loose another $300 on my own charts and methods. At a thousand in the hole, and at a relative disadvantage because I don't have his indicator system, I started really following what was going on in the room. Using charts styled after his and trying to heed what they're teaching I traded my way back to +$50 for the day.
Most if not all the trades shown are in simulation, but there is no attempt to conceal that. Many instruments are followed, yesterday trades were shown on CL, 6E, GC, and probably others.
I'm grateful for the offer Roger made to assist Big Mike members and what I've learned so far.

fluxsmith, i am curious to know. Since there are only a hanful of setups available for any instrument (most are known and widely public) like similar top/bottom, swing continuation or bounce off a trendline, MA etc. I suppose it's not the setups that are particular so if it's not the 'system' what would you say is unique about his approach ? Unique enough to shout eureka! here is a method or approach that will transform my entire trading cosmology. You will still chop wood as before but your realisation will be different.