Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Santa Maria

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, ThinkOrSwim
Broker/Data: Mirus/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: ES

Trading room

Yesterday was my New Year holiday, so I had the opportunity to trade all day instead of going to my day job, and spent the day in the Felton trading room for the first time. First, on my own... my autotrader lost $700 (it has about 10 loosing days a year), then I managed to loose another $300 on my own charts and methods. At a thousand in the hole, and at a relative disadvantage because I don't have his indicator system, I started really following what was going on in the room. Using charts styled after his and trying to heed what they're teaching I traded my way back to +$50 for the day.
Most if not all the trades shown are in simulation, but there is no attempt to conceal that. Many instruments are followed, yesterday trades were shown on CL, 6E, GC, and probably others.
I'm grateful for the offer Roger made to assist Big Mike members and what I've learned so far.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to fluxsmith for this post: