Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Honolulu, Hawaii

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: TF

bobbyacim View Post
Kashter,
"a verified statement will go along way"

That's what my crusade for the pas t 6 years is all about, maybe I should join felton's cours and drop another 2k to find out...LOL

Much like the great crusades of the past, you will probably end up surprised at how little you find. A profitable trading statement (Annual) is as hard to come by from a vendor.

I believe it is like this in every business though. GS makes more money off of services, transactions, etc.

Where I develop real estate in Hawaii, there are so few 'real' developers that it is a joke to find one. They don't exist. People only want to sell you services. So, when I tell people I am a developer they ask me who I work for... haha...

They don't get it.... I don't think this is something you or anyone can change. But, for me personally, it sure is inspiring to see some profitable traders share their good fortune.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote