Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

MIAMI,FL

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Private
Favorite Futures: Zn,6E,6J

hmmm

actually this was the answer you received,

This is definitely possible.

For example you can display the values of a minute based indicator on a Renko chart without creating the distortion of the bars. Displaying values calculated from Renko bars and displying them on a minute chart will be more diffcult, but possible as well. I think you would need to start with a specific example.

and you gave 3 examples and this is the answer you received,

Here are 3 indicators which plot lines (potential S/R) i'd like to apply these indicators on a RENKO data series but see the results on a time based chart. Or the opposite, apply them on a time based interval but see the results on a RENKO or Tick Chart.

Swing indicator using Ray Lines:
https://futures.io/free_downloads/ninjatrader-7/indicators/721-download.html?view
CCIPivots for NT7:
CCI pivot zones (EasyLanguage)
TRO_Dynamic_SR3
Wizards Den (Holy Grail II)

For all these indicators the pivots plotted should be very similar - if not identical - for range and minute bars. Are you sure that it is worth the effort to code this?

sharky

KILLING THE MARKETS DAILY
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote