Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Victoria, TX

Trading Experience: Master
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus Futrues, Zen-Fire, IQFeed, Kinetick
Favorite Futures: 6E, CL, GC

Amazing thread

Quite a variety of trader opinions noted here. As a trading education vendor, I'll probably always be the red-headed stepchild in the futures.io (formerly BMT) group. But I would like to try clarifying one thing one more time. I do not need nor do I want anybody's money in this group. I really consider my sincere offer as a sacred promise to help anyone wanting it and leave your wallet in your pocket. If I accept a dime from anyone here asking for help, then I demand that Big Mike ban me from this fine group forever. I'd deserve it.

Can I honestly help anyone? I sure hope so or I just spent a lot of years in the wrong business...lol. Whether I can help any of you who are struggling to make it in this tough business is up to you guys to decide. But I will say this, one of you whom many of you know and trust to be totally truthful took me up on my mentorship offer. I mentored with him earlier and today he spent the entire day with me in my trading room...free, of course. From what he told me, I understand he had a super trading day simply following my lead. But I'm sure he'll report back to you guys with more details. It's all I've requested from those wanting help here.

I think sharmas had a great idea in that we all treat each other with respect. If I'm a scammer like so many are in this biz, then I'll get what I deserve soon enough. But this group is all about traders helping traders...friends helping friends. Right? I didn't make the offer to start a ruckus. If the offer I made is going to cause a problem in any way, I will withdraw it with no hard feelings.

For your aspirations and opinions I have the utmost respect...and I'm trying really hard to earn yours.

Roger