Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Victoria, TX

Trading Experience: Master
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus Futrues, Zen-Fire, IQFeed, Kinetick
Favorite Futures: 6E, CL, GC

Mentorship offer

Yes, Gregory, the offer is valid and has no set expiration date. My students are in good shape for now so I should have sufficient free time to work with anyone requesting my help from futures.io (formerly BMT). I can do this as long as time allows.

I have some things to share with you that I think you'll find useful. Understand that my help is not a guarantee of success. But, as a fellow futures.io (formerly BMT) member, I will assist you as much as humanly possible.

I have previously responded to your initial request but did not hear back from you. I look forward to helping you as much as possible. Please email me directly at Roger@FeltonTrading.com and we'll set up a time to get together.

Thanks Gregory!

Roger