Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Infinity
Broker/Data: Infinity
Favorite Futures: ES, Euro

rogerf View Post
To the futures.io (formerly BMT) group,

I think kashter's post is a good example of the point I was trying to make in my original response. I believe skepticism is essential in this industry. Everyone knows that some of the worst con artists and thieves on the planet are now trading gurus. Never, never, never stop being skeptical.

But skepticism should be tempered with some degree of open-mindedness or else you get people who believe the earth is flat and 9/11 was an inside job.

Kaster states that I said, "I can make individuals successful via what I offer." Really? What I actually said was, "If you aren't as successful as you'd like to be, let me work with you for a while...one-on-one...even evenings or weekends...just like I do for my group. Once we've worked together for a while, come back to this thread and just be honest." Did that sound like a promise of success? That certainly was not my intent.

Was this sincere offer just a ploy to peddle my wares? Absolutely not. I firmly stated that I was willing to try to help anyone if they would promise to "never pay me a dime"..."No money will ever be asked for nor accepted from anyone responding to this post". I don't think I could make that point any plainer. If my intentions were not honorable, you guys would come back here and hammer me to mush.

Kaster's mind seems to be made up about me and my intent. But I'm sure there are some who would be willing to get to know me a bit before passing judgement. The ones who understand that an offer of help is not a promise of eternal success. Those are the ones I'd like a chance to work with. The futures.io (formerly BMT) community is a terrific assortment of guys and gals from all walks of life, nationalities and levels of experience. I'm just trying to contribute something back.

Happy Holidays everyone and keep those great posts going!

Roger Felton

Roger

I would love to know if your offer is still valid? I emailed to you several times from futures.io (formerly BMT) and from your own website but never got any reply. If your offer is still on the table please let me know

Thank you

TickVix/Gregory