Ten-thousand in Education and still not profitable! | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Ten-thousand in Education and still not profitable!

Honolulu, Hawaii

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: TF

Cogito ergo sum View Post

I am convinced that your quest for "proof" is a mere distraction from your goal to make money as you stated. Why is this so important to you? Consider that their past performance does not guarantee their success in the future. It might be useful to take notes based on their methods however it might not be suitable for your trading style.

These are just my 2 cents.

Did you see the Clooney movie about "The Men Who Stare At Goats"
Netflix: Rent as many movies as you want for only $8.99 a month! Free Trial

I do believe people MAY be able to walk through walls or kill goats with their thoughts, (Spoiler alert, too late) but seeing it sure would make it easier for me to try.

I do believe when you see something, like an NBA pro slamming a basketball into the net then it is much easier to slam that ball or believe you have the opportunity to do so, even though I have almost broken my back a few times trying. haha.... The bigger question to me is that why are people so afraid to show profitability?

When we used to go surfing, we would always watch a good surf video 30 minutes prior. You know what, it always helped my surfing. I truly hope that the worlds best surfers, golfers, business leaders don't hide behind pseudonymous.

Modeling is one of the most commonly used methods of success in any business. Modelling winners is always the better option regardless of 'Zero Sum' which I do not agree that Trading is or anything in this life is. Show me a 4 minute mile and I am much more apt to believe it and do it. We all don't need to be trailblazers and rarely will we be.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to bluemele for this post: