Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Madison, WI

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Charts, ALT
Favorite Futures: ES

It's interesting that there seem to be a lot of threads at the end of the year that are all bashing and asking for proof of profitability etc. Everyone must be looking at their bottom line for the year and not liking what they see.

I stick by my original comments earlier in the thread, and that I think Michael is a good guy and treated me right. I can also confirm that they are willing to spend a lot of time with you. Of course, you still have to do the work.

I did the work to figure out the flux after I bought it (and I still own a license), because I did not like needing a license and because I am one of those people that just like to know how things work. Do I still use the flux? No, because I am no longer using Ninja, and I have moved away from using indicators for the most part over the last year. Do I think it is magical? Ah, no. Do I think you can use it? Perhaps, but YMMV.

The following 3 users say Thank You to aslan for this post: