Uncle Mikes | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Uncle Mikes

Vendor: www.traderwerks.com 
Taipei Taiwan

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Optimus
Favorite Futures: TW

bobbyacim View Post
I think I have been misunderstood as to the reason I want broker statement(PROOF)
Myself as well as others I know have been dupped by the "dream merchants" of the trading world which includes System Vendors, Educators, Authors of ebooks, Mentorship programs and even home spun systems being sold on sites like ebay and Lulu.com- all claiming to be consistantly profitable!
However, from what I have read and personally have experienced is that none can offer any kind of PROOF OF ACTUAL PROFITABLITY when they are called on it, YOU JUST HAVE TO TAKE THEIR WORD FOR IT, WHY????

Oh, yes some can offer proof of OCCASIONAL PROFITS INTERMIXED WITH LOSSES, BUT NO ONE IN THE LAST 6 YEARS OF MY EXHAUSTIVE SEARCH CAN OFFER PROOF THAT THEY CONSISTANTLY ARE PROFITABLE AND THEREFORE LIVE SOLEY OFF OF THEIR TRADING RESULTS!

Just wondering , but in six years, how many 'trading buddies' do you know that have made it? The traders I know that are profitable are people that I have interacted with and became friends with over the last few years.

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix