PaintBar Factory | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

PaintBar Factory

Elite Member
Undisclosed

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Favorite Futures: EUR/USD

Jeff Castille View Post
Here is my take on the Paintbar Factory stuff in Ninja 7. The squeeze is in countertrend mode.......the moving average cross is a 49/89 EMA the "Itunnel" is a 10 SMA set to high/low and the signals (yellow dots) are generated by JeffsDots set to HMA 14.

This is not a set up that I use..........I just built the template for fun.

Jeff

Jeff - Thank you so much! Sincerely appreciated! I actually purchased 2 copies of the PBF system for 3 grand this past summer while still a novice trader not knowing a thing and running across PBF's page I thought I had found the Holy Grail. Man was I a sucker considering If I had only found this forum first I could've used all that money to actually trade.

Anyhow, since I dished out so much money on the system, I actually have been using it to build my own system around it and now trying to develop an automated trading strategy (but I need this free set without restrictions to do that) as all the PBF indicators are locked up.

*** Would you happen to know of anything like the Overbought Oversold indicator that PBF sells? Thanks again for your response!
Thanks again!

The following user says Thank You to mercuryfx for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-20 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix