Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Membership Revoked
new york

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Broker/Data: mb trading
Favorite Futures: 6e

I recently bought the eminsniper ebook for $299

Hi everyone,

This discussion peaked my interest, so I plunked down the $299 and bought the eminisniper ebook.
Hey, in the last 6 years I have spend thousands, three hundred to top it off is not going to kill me.

Studied it last nite, method is designed around two EMA's and a popular momentum indicator and most inportantly,
two specific price patterns for entry. As simple as it appears on the surface, it may just be very effective after all, will have to sim trade it next week. Interestingly, it is no more simpler than what BIg Mike is currently using (multiple moving averages)

We all have been guilty of this; thinking we have been ripped off when we pay $$$ for a system that consists of a few simple standard indicators. What I have come to understand is that indivually, these indicators may fail us however, in the right combinations and approprate setting for the market we are trading, they may prove to be amazing!!!

Its sort of like the simple ingrediants in Pizza; flour, cheese and tomatoe sauce, but in the right proportions this can turn into an award winning product

The following 3 users say Thank You to bobbyacim for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-21 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix