Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Elite Member
Abington, PA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: CL,NG,GC,FDAX,

re: staying sharp

bluemele View Post
Like you said, everyone is different, however, why would one not just trade others money instead of the headaches involved with students? I do like teaching, so there is a bit of that, and of course the EGO feed, so I guess I answered my own questions, but why would you not just be a successful CTA and make duckets that way?

I guess this is good for me, because it is enlightening me to see how others think. It still seems confusing, but that is due to my background and experiences.

Hi
I hope I don't belabour this idea, but I know from personal experience some traders feel they stay sharp and or perform better with others watching them trade OR by teaching others.
e.g. Imagine a professional musician that teaches people on the side.

Here's an interesting excerpt at the start of one of the elite journals on BIG MIKE:

Gary's CL method Hey everyone,

I would like to start with a simple statement of the primary idea of this post is to help
me. Yes, I said me. I hope it will help you as well, but, to be honest, if it helps me and not you, then I am still happy.
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).
I can't help you into consistent profitability; only you can.

The following 3 users say Thank You to Turtrend for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-19 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix