Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Honolulu, Hawaii

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: TF

Turtrend View Post
I think your comments are right on the money

A perfect example would be the now famous 'Turtle Traders".
Each traders were taught the exact method with same rules. Yet each trader yielded different results.
I've personally witnessed exactly the same thing.
Adding to that: I think the zero sum game mentality of hording one's ideas for fear of rendering them useless over-rated for these very reasons.

I sincerely doubt the successful traders that have shared setups on BIG MIKE are losing sleep over it.

I'm certain some that purchased this setup will succeed with flying colors, while others will fail.

Humans, unlike computers are complex with different personalities that affect trading performance.

I think its no accident that the most successful Turtle was a young kid with a computer programming background.

He just followed the rules to a letter and won. (Harder said then done of course.)

Like you said, everyone is different, however, why would one not just trade others money instead of the headaches involved with students? I do like teaching, so there is a bit of that, and of course the EGO feed, so I guess I answered my own questions, but why would you not just be a successful CTA and make duckets that way?

I guess this is good for me, because it is enlightening me to see how others think. It still seems confusing, but that is due to my background and experiences.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote