Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Moving

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT
Broker/Data: Mirus/Zen Fire
Favorite Futures: ES

Roger,
You saying you are not here to solicit any business but you really are by claiming:
- you can make individuals successful via what you offer
- you state you are a trader when in fact you are just an educator (show me a statement and I will rest my case)
- indirectly claiming you attained success as a trader, otherwise why would anyone bother to follow you? If you are truly successful as a trader, then a verified statement will go a long way!

Nice work to plug your case but this is just another poor selling pitch.

rogerf View Post
Consider this: If you promise to never give me a dime, then let's set up a time to talk trader to trader. If you aren't as successful as you'd like to be, let me work with you for a while...
Roger

Matt,
What makes you say Roger is a trader?

mattz View Post
Roger, maybe you can even make a webinar one day (?) and teach some beginners a few techniques that helped you as a trader.
Matt

The following user says Thank You to kashter for this post: