Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Market Wizard
Boca Raton

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Variety
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures, LLC
Favorite Futures: Futures

rogerf View Post
Many traders expect the system to "do it all"...find, execute, manage and exit trades with great consistent profits while they sip their tea and watch TV. That's just not going to happen, folks. A great trading system is one that mechanically finds and identifies great entry points that offer excellent profit potential in the vast majority of the signals generated.
Roger

Roger, I appreciate you coming here and stating your case. You have done it well and politely.
I agree with the statement above, as some people have unrealistic expectations and want auto-$$ in their account. But, this is not the case with most guys here.

Further, I feel for the retail crowd. First, they have to pay the educators (you) who at times run sites written by copy writers with "Who wants to finally stop losing..." and "While I sat in my mother's basement I came across a method I will share ONLY with the first 50"....
Then, there is the broker (me!) where they have to pay commissions...some advertise $2,500 and $300 margins...seriously!
But, wait there is more...
Then you need pay for the platform, the data feed, and historical tick data, etc....
Some of the guys are on their 6th attempt to try and get it right, and some have given up.
When everyone starts sounding the same, a pattern emerges, and your guard as a customer is up about everything. Criticism and/or negative feedback is just a factor of being tired.
Everyone is tired. This is why you can never take things personally.

look at the spirit of the site and how people share with one another here:codes, ideas,methodologies and the truth about their trading. I think this is a symptom of the past struggle remembering how tired they got to be in seeking their trading success. Now they share...for free.

Participate here, add good comments and sooner than later you will have good friends.
As a broker, I can tell you that I was always treated here with respect and even earned a little business along the way.

Roger, maybe you can even make a webinar one day (?) and teach some beginners a few techniques that helped you as a trader.

I wish you success and helping many beginner traders

Matt

PM with any questions about optimusfutures (800) 771-6748 (561) 367 8686. THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING.
The following 9 users say Thank You to mattz for this post: