Patak Trading Partners | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Patak Trading Partners

Elite Member
las vegas

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker/Data: Velocity/IB
Favorite Futures: 6E

Agreed, the conditions and success rate both seem completely reasonable to me. Bottom line is they want to make money and most people simply can't trade. Commissions seem ok as I understand them as long as they are not taking a cut. If they are taking a cut then that would be a red flag in my book, especially if they aren't disclosing it up front. The $80 fee also seems a little dubious. I am cautious of any company that utilizes HR as a revenue center. IMO, it makes sense to require a deposit to filter serious applicants, but the deposit should be refunded upon completion of the trial. My only other thought is whether this would be closer to trading sim, psychologically speaking, and some people might do better than if trading their own money or would actually become profitable where they failed before? Hmmm.

Page generated 2018-08-15 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix