Patak Trading Partners | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Patak Trading Partners

Elite Member
Italy (IT)

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: ATAS, R|Trader, NT8
Broker/Data: Rithmic
Favorite Futures: CL, Brent, GC, TF

I just saw that they have changed the live trading account from $10k to $50k, last week was $10k, and this is a good improvement, $10k is not really attractive, and to me don't make sense give you the trial with 50k and then live trading with 10k.
There was another story like this https://futures.io/vendors-commercial-products/6296-have-you-dealt-pulsarcap-the...have-no-money-trade.html, and I was really skeptical, that they will take your money charged for the trial, cos this was really hard to surpass, but now they close recruiting, so maybe was not a scam.
Another thing, i really would like to know who will give you his money to manage and pay you from 60% of the gain, so to me this sound really good.
The other good is that can be a good test for your trading ability and to verify if u have develop your trading method in a right way.
The T4 DOM is really good, better than many others.
Commission seems a little high.
Conclusion, maybe could be a good opportunity for those who have not enough money to properly start trading in the futures market, the main issue is in check if they are honest.

Take your Pips, go out and Live.
Luke.
The following 4 users say Thank You to LukeGeniol for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-12 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix