Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Just starting out...
Spain

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Market Delta

LOL

Thanks Sharky, and MetalTrade

well I must be close then for that reaction sunpost...LOL

How can anyone accuse anyone of stealing intellectual property when I have only given my opinion to what the method is.

All traders look to emulate other methods in one way or another and if they don't then they should as its good practice

I am only working off what I have seen on you tube and traders can not be stopped from figuring out what these vendors are selling especially if it save them money and lets face it, if trader did not copy other traders methods then none of these vendors would be in business...LOL . And if they want to stop us then stop posting on you tube....

I still have to figure out the filter they use at the bottom, is it a MACD, RSI, Ergodic, who knows and who care they all show the same thing.
The only reason I am interested in this method is it may help me filter my trades, however I trade the ES so I do not think this will happen as this method does not seem to work when range bound, that's why they trade the Euro I guess.

shall i start another thread... NO because by posting here will help people decide if they should buy or not..

Stacey

The following 4 users say Thank You to stacey for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix