eminiscalp.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

eminiscalp.com

Elite Member
New York, United States

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader,TradeStation
Broker/Data: Optimus/Rithmic
Favorite Futures: ES

More info on EminiScalp quoting the website and the 6 page manual that comes with pur

Here is a quote from the EminiScalp website on the page labeled ABOUT EMINISCALP:

WHAT IS EMINISCALP?

One chart, no indicators, with specific, high probability successful setups for the entries. Visual, no guesswork.

I really don't think there is any method similar to what I have. The method is simple, and yet, exact. If your trading method signals entries when lines cross, such as RSI, MACD, etc., or when a line crosses "0", or when moving averages cross, no matter what the time period, or if you are viewing multiple charts and waiting until 2 or 3 signals line up from each chart, THEN I believe you are at a distinct disadvantage.Or, if you are waiting until price breaks a level for an entry, then I believe you may be gambling. ……

Now here is a quote from the first of the six pages that you would get from Al if you decide to go ahead and purchase his method.
“5. If the bars keep lining up even tops or bottoms, and they exceed “#” bars, prepare to enter on the bar that breaks the level. …..”

The red high lights I added for emphasis.

Last edited by Ben16JP2; December 17th, 2010 at 07:02 PM. Reason: missed a punctuation mark in one of the quotes

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix