eminiscalp.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

eminiscalp.com

Elite Member
New York, United States

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader,TradeStation
Broker/Data: Optimus/Rithmic
Favorite Futures: ES

I would not buy it

sungod21 View Post
Thanks for the evaluation. I talked to him at length, and he made claims about 15 -25 trade set ups per day and high win percentages. Are you saying that after purchasing the system, you did not see or experience that? Are you saying that the setups he uses are not clear as he insists? Are you saying you would not purchase it, if you had to do over? He claims that Sierra Charts has a "tool" that is not on the other platforms that makes the set up very clear, and gives you plenty of time to set up the entry and calculate the target. My concern was the high commissions that one would incur in scalping 2-3 ticks. I really appreciate your feedback. I was real close to buying in.

"Thanks for the evaluation. I talked to him at length, and he made claims about 15 -25 trade set ups per day and high win percentages. Are you saying that after purchasing the system, you did not see or experience that? Are you saying that the setups he uses are not clear as he insists?"

You can have 15-25 trade set ups per day, but as I stated above you can get a set up in the reverse direction before the profit target is hit.
About the high win percentage: Since I have seen many times for myself, that you can get a valid setup in the opposite direction, while you are already in a valid trade, you have to figure out before hand which one is going to be the winning trade and go with that. Al is pretty good at showing the winning trades after they had already happened, and avoiding the losers. But the trick is how do you stick with the winning trades and avoid most of the losing trades looking at the hard right edge. I would like to see Al teach this, not looking back at old data, but under live market conditions with his chart showing so everybody can see it, using his chart as a reference.
Anyone who is tempted at all in purchasing this method ask Al for a few things first.
1) When are you going to have a room with live charts to teach your method?
2) Are you going to post and keep track of your trades, with time and entry price, for later review with those folks interested in the course?
3) The folks that are using your course, that are claiming 20 ES points a day, could they share there trade information (entry & exit price, how they trial there stop, and time of day the trade took place)?
I found on many of the setups you would get reverse signals before the 3 tick profit target was hit
One time when I was in the chat room somebody else pointed out a losing trade that had happened a few minutes earlier, BUT WAIT there was a setup in the reverse direction, while the original trade was still on, that was a winning trade, “You should of taken that trade”. To bad that most of us don’t know when the trade sets up, if it will be a winner or a loser before hand.

"Are you saying you would not purchase it, if you had to do over? "
Out of all the (methods, systems) I have purchased; this by far was the biggest waste of money I have ever spent for trading.

One of the many reasons why I joined Big Mike's was to see how traders, like myself, found the various systems and methods, hearing both the Pro's and Con's, then deciding to try it or not. I would love to see someone else give another write up on this. But knowing what I do now I would never have bought it.

From the description on the website I thought this was something that I had never come across before. So I had to find out what this method was. I was going to learn something new. Well I did learn something, and I am more careful now when deciding to purchase anything because of my experience with EminiScalp.

A couple points I want to make are these.

If you would like to look at a type of breakout method that is far superior in my opinion, and it will not cost you a dime to get an idea how to use it, check out Eminiwatch.com.

I hope this helps.

Last edited by LukeGeniol; December 23rd, 2010 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Removed some comments as per user request.

Page generated 2018-11-21 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix