Is WorldCupAdvisor above board -- reviews? (www.worldcupadvisor.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Is WorldCupAdvisor above board -- reviews? (www.worldcupadvisor.com)

Virginia, usa

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: thinkorswim
Favorite Futures: still deciding

Is WorldCupAdvisor above board -- reviews? (www.worldcupadvisor.com)

In a reply to post I made, Twiddle mentioned the World Cup Championship as an example of a successful trader. I looked at the site and it looks like there are traders that present their trades in real-time. You can also subscribe to AutoTrade which is a service that places their trades (presumably within seconds) in an account you set up. I assume their business model is collect subscription fees, but they may take a cut on the trades too. The returns are beyond impressive, which makes me skeptical. Anyone on futures.io (formerly BMT) that either has experience with Worldcupadvisor or maybe worked for them?

Last edited by Big Mike; December 15th, 2010 at 03:44 PM. Reason: moved to vendors, clarified title