Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Bala, PA, USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus, IB
Favorite Futures: SPY, Oil, Euro

I am very opposed to trading educators touting their method as the greatest thing in the world, and you will absolutely make money if you take their course, or buy their system. That is pure advertising, and any person who wants to learn trading should know that. But, I do believe their is some merit, to check out various methods, because you will pick up little morcels of wisdom here and there that later will ultimately shape you as a trader.

My 1st trade room trial was with feltontrading, which introduced me to divergence, and then I spent some time at another trade room where I learn more about the MACD, then I took those 2 concepts and ran with them on my own, and I basically became a pure MACD divergence trader. In my progression, and further quests, I realized that the RSI is a much better divergence indicator then the MACD, so I now trade divergences with the RSI instead. Here are my trades this morning trading the GLD (Gold ETF) showing the Stoch, MACD and RSI. As you can see if I was scalping MACD divergences, I would have had my head handed to me. As you can see through out the big down move, the first RSI divergence is the one that worked, while the Stoch and MACD got murdered.

Attached Thumbnails
Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)-gld.jpg  
The following 6 users say Thank You to monpere for this post: