Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

New York

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Charts, TOS
Favorite Futures: E-mini S&P 500

tickvix View Post
You missed my point. I do not argue with you that there are good, or bad educators. What I'm stating some people are in need of educational services. Finding one is hard.
Making statement that you have made that no one is taking time to learn on their own is just simply wrong.
You just cannot make such a broad statement, since there are different people. Some of us learn on their own some are looking for help.
If and when looking for help I would suggest to read a post made by Jaguar. In his post he is outlining very well how and what to look for when looking for some trading room/s, or an educator/s.

TickVix

I agree not everyone is not willing to self educate. You should not take it so personal if it does not apply to you.