Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

New York

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Charts, TOS
Favorite Futures: E-mini S&P 500

monpere View Post
I believe that all the trading education outfits out there are business solely geared to make profits for their owners. These educators are teaching because they can't make a living trading. I did programming work for one of these outfits for 2 years, so I knew the internals of that particular education service.

Why would you want to spend 10 hour days in a trading room, and doing sales, and preparing presentations, doing back end customer related work, etc. etc. for a small education business, if you can spend a few hours a day trading and making a good income? When you ask them, they will say, "I do this because I love teaching", That is pure bull !!!, they do it because it's easier for them to make a living that way then for them to make a living trading.

I have said this so many times in other threads, but no one listens. The problem lies in that no one whats to take the time to learn on their own which takes time, dedication and sacrifice. There is no easy way to become profitable in this business. The time they spend looking for a educator could be utilized in learning the markets themselves. I took a course with Emini Trading Strategies when I started out and it was throwing good money after bad. Others should listen to those who have made this mistake, but if they don't then they have to learn the hard way.

The following 5 users say Thank You to itrade2win for this post: