Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

NY

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Esignal, MBT navigator
Favorite Futures: Currencies

Sorry to hear about these negative Felton experiences . Im a student of Rogers but dont trade his method . Using his method requires a lot of subjective decision making even though its sometimes initially sold as "easy" or at least worded in advertising to sound easy , to new would be traders anyway . Divergence is an art and if you ask Roger he will agree with that . After I was in his room for awhile I saw that he does read into price first and play divergences second , he wants a reason to trade .

Havent heard much talk about hidden divergence or some of the trending divergence signals that he uses like lump trades and such . Rogers a member here , maybe we can hit him up and get some insight from him . Hes a knowledable trader but also a vendor in a savage field filled with emotions so its easy to peg him a charlatan , but hes not .

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote