Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Bala, PA, USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus, IB
Favorite Futures: SPY, Oil, Euro

I took their trial a few years ago. It is the exact same system as Trader's International. Look for price double top/double bottom, accompanied with MACD divergence, and Stochastics potential divergence. Enter at the close of the bar that turns the diverging MACD in the direction of the trade. Recently they programmed that strategy into some packaged products and say the indicators are proprietery, but the indicators are still just your basic MACD and Stochastics. If you experiment with a few different settings of the MACD and Stochastics, you will get the exact same signals, and you will learn more about these indicators as well.

The only thing you have to watch out for is that MACD divergences are awesome in more sideways action, but will send you to the poor house in a strong impulsing market. As a scalper, I've taken 4, 5, 6 losing MACD divergence entries in a row in a strong impulsing move! That can be demoralizing. I've now replaced the MACD with the RSI, because it gives fewer bad divergence entries.

The following 11 users say Thank You to monpere for this post: