eminiscalp.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

eminiscalp.com

Elite Member
New York, United States

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader,TradeStation
Broker/Data: Optimus/Rithmic
Favorite Futures: ES

Julie View Post
I saw this ad in Futures magazine. Not the most professional looking website, for sure. $825, no free trial, and an ambiguous guarantee.

I'm skeptical. How about you?

Hi Julie,
I bought the EminiScalp Method a few months ago.

Some points on EminiScalp website (with the pages listed) that I found misleading are the following:

On the Home Page it has:
“Eminiscalp is NOT indicators, market profile, market delta, fibonacci, head and shoulders, etc.

THE EMINISCALP ENTRIES

Discipline, focus, patience and a determination to succeed. You must be able to follow rules. The problem as I see it is that many of these "indicator" methods are not reliable enough to put you in a consistent profitable mode. Like they say" if you continue to do what you are doing, you will continue to get the same results".
&
"What else do you need to become a successful EMINISCALP trader? You need a reliable charting package and reliable data. I use Sierracharts with Transact. Why? because I know it works. I pay a total of $260.00 per year for charts and data. There is an "item" that Sierracharts has that we use. As crazy as it sounds, there are charting packages available that cost over $100 per month that does not have this item."

"The EMINISCALP Method is NOT Market Profile, Market Delta, breakout trading, indicator trading or anything to do with crossing lines such as MACD's, RSI's, Bollingers, moving averages, etc. It is something so simple but absolutely effective. It would probably take someone years of searching to discover, assuming they knew what to look for. The setups are exact, simple and highly successful."

ABOUT EMINISCALP

EMINISCALP INFORMATION

What You Can Expect

WHAT IS EMINISCALP?

One chart, no indicators, with specific, high probability successful setups for the entries. Visual, no guesswork.
13. Indicators: Don't need them and don't use them

On the Method Page it has:
NO INDICATORS - Although some indicators may have a purpose, and I will talk about their use if you purchase the eminiscalp method, in most cases they are a distraction.”

I won’t give away the setups but what is used are the following, 17 EMA, Intraday pivots, on an 89 tick chart. The 17 exponential moving average I found in the indicator part of my trading platform, and the Intraday pivots ("item" above) once I loaded it was also found with my other indicators.
I wonder how Al defines indicator(s)?
I would also consider his method a breakout method, but in the quote above, from the website it is not considered as such.
I hope this helps in the evaluation of EminiScalp.

Last edited by Ben16JP2; December 6th, 2010 at 03:06 PM. Reason: to make clear
The following 6 users say Thank You to Ben16JP2 for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix