Decisionbar (decisionbar.com) trading system | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Decisionbar (decisionbar.com) trading system

Coloado

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: AMP, OEC, CQG
Favorite Futures: NQ

DecisionBar

I believe I have found an indicator that is very similar less the bells and whistles (alerts). No disrespect to Big Mikes, home of the best free indicators, but I found the one I am using on Ninja support forum. It is called Dynamic support and resistance and I use the default settings. It's on this page about 2/3 of the way down Links and Downloads Manager - NinjaTrader Support Forum I have used DB's as well in the past, I had good luck, but it was primarily with the breakouts and the breakdowns. I currently use this indicator in conjunction w/ The Wizards Holy Grail II. BTW, like everything else, it will fail to give you anything in choppy, narrow range markets.

BTW, if anyone could add a breakout alert to this (NT7) I would be forever greatful. I would do it myself but I am still battling the Ninja Script/programming learning curve.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote