Roy Kelly's Trend Pro | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Roy Kelly's Trend Pro

Elite Member
Abington, PA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: CL,NG,GC,FDAX,

RE: TREND PRO

Sam7768 View Post
Roy Kelly's Trend Pro...

I looked at the forum, but could not find any reviews on this. Can any user tell me how this indicator is working? Thinking of getting it but I believe there are no trials and no refunds as such and it is priced about 1000 bucks.

Pl note: I am asking specifically about Trend Pro (and not about Cycle Identifier or other indicators).

Thanks much

Hi

I've had TREND PRO for NINJA TRADER for several years.

There isn't much talk at Big Mike's Trading Forum about Swing trading/Position Trading/Trend Following, however if you compare it to the popular ABLESYS system you see advertised in all the trading magazines, it accomplishes much the same thing for cheaper.

That said, you can re-create much the same thing using powerful free indicators like TSSuperTrend etc. all available on this site.

I've included a weekly chart of AAPL and a range bar chart of CL for you to see.

However, I think it all comes down to a sound methodology, discipline, and money management no matter what you settle with.
e.g. You can trade AAPL with TREND PRO and make a mint because you use sound position sizing.

e.g. You can force a successful trader like Sharky to rely solely on TREND PRO for his scalping and I suspect he'd still be successful.

Attached Thumbnails
Roy Kelly's Trend Pro-aapl-weekly-week-28_2006-week-48_2010.jpg   Roy Kelly's Trend Pro-cl-01-11-12-range-11_30_2010.jpg  
The following 6 users say Thank You to Turtrend for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-19 in 0.06 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix