What Training courses you have please give me your review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

What Training courses you have please give me your review

Just starting out...
Sussex, England

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Infinity AT
Favorite Futures: 6E

"Sasha",

I am not sure whether you have read this forum's rules ( I have) but having read through your posts it would seem as if your comments concerning Kam at L2ST certainly directly contradict them and, in my view, border on the defamatory. What exactly is your personal experience with him and his firm? I have to say that as a born sceptic my personal experience has been consistently positive over the last year and I have found him and Brian to be genuine, honest and truthful - and remarkably open and generous to boot. I have no axe to grind - I have no connection with the firm of either Brian or Kam except as a demanding but satisfied customer - but wanted to set my experience down for the record as describing Kam as a con artist is really outrageous and I'd suggest you are more careful with such defamatory remarks.

regards

Red Toucan

Page generated 2018-11-14 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix