To The Tick (www.tothetick.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

To The Tick (www.tothetick.com)

Market Wizard
Quebec

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader wt Rancho Dinero's profiling tools
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: ES, NQ, YM

Forum Reputation: Legendary

kwikbux View Post
I was searching for reviews on them myself. I've been a customer of theirs for a while now... I'm not sure what the 'right' price is for these types of services. For me, the current price is 'worth' it because I believe I make more money trading with these S&R zones than without them... so the 100 bucks or whatever is easily covered by trading profits. Haven't tried the turning point system yet, I just subscribe to the ES zones.

Because you pay for them you will tend to give them some importance but you can get more accuracy if you make a habit to find key levels by yourself. Use what FatTails has provided so far in the download section and you'll get much more accuracy and gain $100/Mo by so doing. Also, Mirus provides a free service where you can get the most obvious and significant key levels for different instruments :

https://futures.io/index-futures-trading/6894-technical-analysis-free-e-newsletter.html

Page generated 2018-11-19 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix