PureLogikTrading | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

PureLogikTrading

Elite Member
Madison, WI

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Charts, ALT
Favorite Futures: ES

Hard 8 View Post
@aslan, thanks for answering my PM and your well thought out comparison. In fairness, however, I wouldn't come to the same conclusion but then I have the benefit of live hands-on testing. To me, PureLogik looks like it could be a game changer. Time will tell.

IMO, in order to conclude it is inferior, you'd have to observe the action of these bricks live and in back test and compare to BetterRenko head-to-head. Also, based on your comments, it seems as though PureLogikRenko is at least equal to if not slightly superior in function to BetterRenko, but perhaps I misunderstood your intent.

Although a free trial isn't offered on the website, it couldn't hurt to request one from Anthony. Worst case is he says no.

IMO, it appears inferior to BetterRenko, but I am a tad biased and BR does exactly what I want it to. My opinion should not sway you however, instead look at the facts as they relate to what you want your bar type to do. They have some interesting features depending how you use them (white paper shows this nicely). For me, they dont do much, but for you they may speak to you.

The comment about next open is prev close tells me they ARE broken, but maybe that is just a documentation issue.

If any of the features are really needed, they would be fairly easy to add to BR. If that is the case, post in the BR thread, and I see if I can add in.

Page generated 2018-11-13 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix