daytradingthefutures.com review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

daytradingthefutures.com review

Queensland Australia

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, Metatrader
Broker/Data: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: 6E, ES, FESX, Forex

daytradingthefutures.com

I have experienced the trading room at eminidaytrader and to be frank, I was impressed by Jay Wireman's methods. I am not sure I care where the indicators he uses came from but he seems to have put it all together very effectively. I cannot afford to shell out the cost of joining his trading room but he has a new ebook for sale which he claims has a method of trading news releases (and other times) which is uncanny at picking the level of retracement which often occurs after the first spike following a major news release. I am unable to get much information on this despite searching the net and asking questions so I am nervous at spending $495 sight unseen without any form of guarantee. Has anyone had a chance to look at the ebook and would like to comment. If it really works, the money could be well spent but I am too nervous to spec that sort of money.

nqcruiser, I tried to contact you but I do not have priveleges to PM from this site. Could I ask you to PM me and I will replay with an email address.

Thanks