Experiences with Collective2 | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experiences with Collective2

Cheyenne, WY

Futures Experience: Master
Platform: ninja trader

jagui View Post
I linked my trading to C2 for a week, and the only thing I can say is: it doesn't work.
No one trade was filled at my price, the majority of trades were filled at completely different prices. Many loss trades where profitable on C2 and vice-versa. Some trades were left open on C2, even if I closed it, and others were rejected with no valid reason.

And this was only from me to C2, I can't imagine what mess my subscribers would have received.
Reliability is zero.

To be honest, I tried also other automation services (tradency, zipsignals, rentasignal, zulutrade) and no one was reliable enough to trust.

What do you mean when you say "from me to C2?"

I send orders from NT to C2 and from time to time there is a small discrepancy because of the lag from NT to C2, but it has worked as much in my favor as against me. In other words, I think it's a wash and not much different than a subscriber should expect from taking a trade from a third party signal.

My main complaint with C2 is the cut they take (30%) from the developer--it is too high in light of the service provided. A a result, I am in discussions with Stryker and World Cup.

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix