Futurescalper.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Futurescalper.com

Trade with the flow
Paris, France

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Market Delta & Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: ES

Jaytrader View Post
Thanks cunparis, no i have not been in room, but was really looking for people to chat to that are in the same boat as me that are looking to purchase it.
You say you do not recommend the 3 day course? have you taken It? or is that just based on the price?
Again sorry to go off topic here but A friend of mine went to there seminar in chicago in July and he is doing really well, and he did recomend the 3 day course as a way of getting started, so thats why I am interested.

I have the 3 day course. I thought it was good but not great. A bit long (he can ramble on for hours) and overpriced. The reason I don't recommend it is because he goes over things that he no longer uses. Such as the volume ladder. If you're interested in all that then it's good but if you are in his room now then it has things you may not use. It all depends on where you start from. If you are starting from scratch and know nothing then the 3 day seminar is good. If you already know some stuff then it may not be worth it.

I imagine he'll have a new 3 day seminar soon to cover his new method.

Page generated 2018-10-18 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix