Futurescalper.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Futurescalper.com

UK

Thanks cunparis, no i have not been in room, but was really looking for people to chat to that are in the same boat as me that are looking to purchase it.
You say you do not recommend the 3 day course? have you taken It? or is that just based on the price?
Again sorry to go off topic here but A friend of mine went to there seminar in chicago in July and he is doing really well, and he did recomend the 3 day course as a way of getting started, so thats why I am interested.

Jay

cunparis View Post
I have it. Are you in his room? I heard he has changed the trading method quite a bit. From what I heard I do not believe the video would not be very useful for his new method. For example he doesn't use the ladder any more.

I highly recommend his "art of adaptive trading" though, that's well worth its cost. But I cannot recommend the 3 day seminar.