Futurescalper.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Futurescalper.com

Trade with the flow
Paris, France

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Market Delta & Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: ES

Jaytrader View Post
Hi all My first post here and was wondering if anyone is considering purchasing the L2ST 3 day video course, if so would love to chat to you as I am really looking to purchase it but would like views from others, I know this thread is about futuresscalpers.com and I am sorry for going off topic, so to stop this thread being about L2ST please private IM me if its something you are looking at as I am still not sure about it and the cost is high.

I have it. Are you in his room? I heard he has changed the trading method quite a bit. From what I heard I do not believe the video would not be very useful for his new method. For example he doesn't use the ladder any more.

I highly recommend his "art of adaptive trading" though, that's well worth its cost. But I cannot recommend the 3 day seminar.

Page generated 2018-08-16 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix