Futures FX and Donchain Channel | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Futures FX and Donchain Channel

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Simon's Room

People all have different opinions on Simons room. Some people like his style of trading and some people like his method. Some people don't. Hey everyone is different. U will not know until u take his course. I have taken many courses as well besides Simon's and I have learned something from everyone of them. And now have a style of trading that works for me. This is journey I do believe every trader takes. It takes a long time becoming a good trader does not happen over night. If u are willing to take the time to develope ur trading style and stick to it I will say the odds of u becoming a successful trader is very high. If u take Simon's course u will develope a good trading foundation to build ur trading style. But if u want it to be quick and easy then I would suggest you should find something else to do for a living.

The following user says Thank You to mik65 for this post: