Futures FX and Donchain Channel | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Futures FX and Donchain Channel

Elite Member
Austria

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader, X-Trader

daza View Post
Hi Mark, not sure all I know is the room I go in as a course member he is calling trades, he does actually talk a lot but I find that refreshing as he is describing trades and set ups. but to be honest I have not been in for a while as any trading room just distracts me.
Not sure if he has any other rooms, say for free trails.
He does show his DOM as well like simon from Futuresfx so nothing new there.
I must admit I to was sceptical about Kam and back in 2008 I was in his trail rtoom and decided not to take course at that time due to the fact that it all looked to good.
But after speaking to him and some recommendations from other groups I took a leap of faith and joined this year and glad I did, best money I have spent in the money grabbing business.

Again only my opinion based on my own experiences and this is by now way a reason to purchase there course this may not suit every one and you should do your homework before spending any cash.

Daza

Hi Daza,

I have to make a choice between L2ST and FuturesFX. Probably I will take both. I have a question concerning L2ST. When Kam traded the ES, how many ticks did it go against him? Does Kam use the Ladder differently than Simon? Simon has a high win rate, which is quite amazing...

Thanks!

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix