Practical Spiritual Trading | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Practical Spiritual Trading

Legendary Market Chamois
Chicago, IL

Trading Experience: None
Platform: NT8,NT7,TWS,FOREX.COM app
Broker/Data: InteractiveBrokers, NinjaTrader Brokerage FOREX.COM, IQFeed
Favorite Futures: The one I'm creating in the present....ES, ZF, ZN, ZB, FX pairs

Trader Duck View Post
The attached picture shows a u-tube Ted Talk that discussed the Remote Viewing project done by the CIA in the 1980's. At this point in the video he told us that the group had looked into the future to see what silver futures were going to do and they placed some trades. The picture shows the successful results. Here is the link to the video ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBl0cwyn5GY

When everyone is talking about AI and Algorithmic Trading being the new frontier, I disagree. Humans have

skills that computers do not. We can connect to the Universal Consciousness and see into the future. Spiritual Trading, I think, is the new frontier in trading. But then, I'm just a Duck and I eat slugs. Quack!

Wow, cool, awesome.... not at all what this humble thread is about.

I encourage you to start a thread about it though.

So what is this thread about?

Plain and simple this thread is about good old fashion hard work.

Training, Growth and Development. (TGD) Period the end.

This won’t be Fun central. Much closer to sweat central.

This thread will change over time. Not short amounts of time. Longer ones. Along the lines of the TGD.

Ron

Sent from my iPhone using futures.io

It is an axiomatic fact that while you meditate you are speaking with your own spirit. In that state of mind you put certain questions to your spirit and the spirit answers: the light breaks forth and the reality is revealed.
The steed of this Valley is pain; and if there be no pain this journey will never end.
Buy Low And Sell High (read left to right or right to left....lol)
Follow me on Twitter Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Blash for this post: