Futures FX and Donchain Channel | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Futures FX and Donchain Channel

San Antonio, Texas USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, Tradestation
Favorite Futures: Futures

I was also interested in members comments who have signed up for futuresfx. I was seriously considering it and welcomed the comments here. However, I found nqcruiser's reversal of his opinion quite odd. If he had been with futuresfx since 2007, what happened to change his mind from great to 'all hype'? So I am left with an odd collection of negatives and positives without much analysis of what Simon is actually doing. Daza's comments about the Donchian and how to read the tape make sense. I was hoping there was more to Simon's approach than that. But couldn't quite tell if daza had been a member of futuresfx or not.

I was also considering L2ST, but after reviewing some of the promo videos that are supposedly updates for the daily trading, I became skeptical. Kam's trade successes for the day are unbelievable (literally). He describes entry and exit point accuracy that would warrant a 10 figure signing bonus at any hedge fund. If L2ST is legit, his daily trade update videos sabotage his credibility in my view.

By the way, I was just getting ready to join Simon's program a week or so ago but have noticed a lack of feedback from emails I sent him and was wondering if something has happened to his operation?

thanks for all the comments.