signaltrading | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

signaltrading

Market Wizard
Quebec

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader wt Rancho Dinero's profiling tools
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: ES, NQ, YM

Forum Reputation: Legendary

sharky View Post
cinchona if your a advanced trader and have so much experience then how can you not have it together???? trading is actually very simple once you know how,so i dont understand why you need a trade room or a system why not just trade what you see? or dont call yourself an advanced trader...sharky

sharky, you are a bit late for this show. Last time cinchona posted was in December 20th, 2009, 05:52 AM. Anyway, i went in their room (Jam's trader room) once, heard something that was rubbish and decided i had heard enough. When i hear someone speaking about the market in an absolute way, i know the guy/girl is biased. I don't remember what he was describing at the time but it was more of an opinion but expressed as a truth. I usually interpret this as a warning sign. However, it does not mean he has not something valuable. Jam's method is similar to NexGen. He is an offspring produced by them. There are quite of few on the net if you search.

Page generated 2018-11-16 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix