Futures FX and Donchain Channel | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Futures FX and Donchain Channel

uk

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Market Delta
Favorite Futures: ES

Hi TT, Yes kam from L2ST uses volume at price with in the foot print to confirm all his trades, The way in which Kam uses order flow with in the foot print or ladder as simon calls it way beyond what simon is teaching and yes kam has room for members where he trades and call his own trades out in real time.

Unlike simon who is using the channel which is effectively a line drawn from the high and low of 20 bars back Kam uses the actual thing that drives the market to dictate his trades levels and set ups, buy looking at value and supply and demand Kam has better location and far better risk to reward, unlike simon who seems to take a tick or two here and there and seems to want to get out of a trade the moment he has got in with out letting the trades work.

Again just my opinions based on what has actually help me progress as a trader.

If I new then what I new now I would only purchase L2ST course.
OFA's course would come second and I would stay clear of futuresfx.

Daza

Tradetronics View Post
Hi Daza,

Thanks for the review. What about FuturesFX? I think the key element of FuturesFX is the usage of the volume ladder as a confirmation tool... Would you agree? Is FuturesFX applying a concept that is also taught by L2ST? Concerning FuturesFX, I must say that it impresses me that he is using the concept in real time. Does L2ST do the same thing? FuturesFX uses the Volume Ladder for clapping... Correct?

Thanks again, Daza!

Regards,
TT

The following user says Thank You to daza for this post: