Traders Love privacy ? | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Traders Love privacy ?

Legendary Market Wizard
Columbus OHIO

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Favorite Futures: ES,

Leon of Pizza View Post
I think not. Otherwise you wouldn't have shared your experience and posited the question. my thanks, btw.

I have the same experience you do. I don't want to talk about trading with others who only have an average understanding of it, but when I encounter another trader, I welcome and encourage engagement. I'd estimate that half of the general public doesn't know that markets are bi-directionally profitable, but they know prices are bi-directional. "oh, yeah, selling short, I've heard of that. But that's immoral..." - the OL.

You've made yourself an expert in a particular discipline and in the process, made yourself an outsider to the larger social group. There's a social price to expertise.

I still get calls or texts from family members when they see the s&p down 2% or the dow down a ton... when in reality I make most of my money on those momentum plays...... some people will never get it

-P

"Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie"-Miyamoto Musashi
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to MiniP for this post: