Experience at Live Trading Rooms | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experience at Live Trading Rooms

Tucson AZ

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers
Favorite Futures: es

How I learned to be consistently profitable

Big Mike and I had a text/chat about me not posting enough. I told him that when I really felt I had something worth sharing, I would share. During the time since our conversation I have been studying Market Profile. Some time ago I mentioned after reading Al Brook's book, that I thought is was a good book and hopefully it helped some of you.

As most of you know, trading is a lot more than setups and indicators. Price levels intrigued me
and that has been my journey over the last year. My consistency came through really learning
Market Profile. I was not able to do this on my own, so I joined a trading room.

Although, I have learned a lot from many different services/trading rooms, my true success has come
from studying Market Profile with TheTradingZone.com. This is not a pitch for their product, I was
not trying to pitch Al's book either, it is only to help those, who like me, could not count on making
money day in and day out.

They offer a 7-day trial for $1, the membership is not cheap, but has paid for itself over and over.

We did a Market Profile short trade this morning, + 9 points on the ES. Hope this offers some
help to those that really want to have consistent profits.

GarryM

The following user says Thank You to GarryM for this post: