Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com?

Elite Member
Riverview Fl

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: Mirus Futures
Favorite Futures: ES, TF

I believe it is, I tried EOT when i first got into trading (Oct 09) and my first trade I made 500 on 4 contracts on ES. Shortly there after I lost about 1500 on a minimally funded account, so i stopped very quickly and re-assessed my situation. I learned very quickly of how "green light, red light" systems do not work. At least not for me. I didn't like the fact that i wasn't learning anything, fast forward to now, after about 8 months of learning the ins and outs of the system i finally grew another pair and decided i was ready to start back up again. I could have done it WAY sooner but im young so why rush it. I just started back up again live about a month ago and haven't had a loosing day yet,(I know they will come one day) but i do work during the week so i can only do it on Mondays for the moment. only trading one contract right now to grow my account to starts trading 2. The training is very good, easy to understand, and methodical. that is what works for me. as far as the price, my dad bought it for me for a gift so i didn't' really pay for it but, with that being said, as i said before, I've been doing it live for a month, once a week and i am about halfway in profits for the cost of the course trading just one contract on ES and TF. Anything that teaches you a skill to be profitable in trading is well worth it. i am not anyone that works for the company, just a very satisfied customer. If you are seriously thinking about it i highly recommend it. If you put in the time to do the work, go to the "classes" and review the material in and out until it becomes second nature, you will make money.

-Steve

The following 2 users say Thank You to Tanju23 for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-15 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix